WaveNation

11.08.2006

Just finished up some stuff for the Basketball preview coming out tomorrow, check it out on The Heights site.
Just a few random thoughts from the last few days…
-My deepest sympathies go out to the family and friends of The U’s Bryan Pata, but the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw the headline was “do they know which FIU player shot him?”
-Celtics are winning as I write this with 3 minutes to go over Charlotte, but ya never know.
-Article in today’s Globe about BC’s own Jared Dudley. (boston.com/sports/colleges/mens_basketball/articles/2006/11/08/forward_thinker/ ) He weighed 230 pounds when he was 12, no wonder nobody wanted him coming out of high school, but he looks poised to be sick this year, and I think he will.
- After writing a few articles about the upcoming women’s basketball season, I am legitimately interested in them this year. (Hold your applause until the end please)
- I don’t even have the patience to end this talking about the C’s, the last 3 minutes have been approximately 4 hours real time, and I need buffalo chicken ASAP.
As Ron Artest says on his hit debut album “Matt Lawer, on NBC, you look like a girl don’t talk to me.” You need to listen to this song Haterz, just ridiculous.
Good stuff by my colleague Mike, kid is the man.
I lied, the Celts are in OT, but buffalo chicken beckons me.

The Nasty Man,

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home