WaveNation

11.11.2006

Not a whole lot to say...
-Interesting story out of here at Springfield, 13 of the field hockey players got suspended for alcohol-related incident for one game. That game though, turned out to be the first round of the NCAA tournament. Needless to say, the Pride, playing with JV players, lost the game, and 10-4 at that. But it gets better, the next the day, the school paper, The Springfield Student runs the article on the front page, above the fold. This upsets the field hockey team, which is understandable, and they pull off one of the most bizarre heists ever. Equipped with duffle bags, the ladies go around campus taking every copy of the Student they can find. They were eventually ordered to return them, but only about 600 or so of 1900 were returned. Hmmmm....
-I still haven't decided which side of the fence I'm on regarding Rutgers football, but I think I'm going to say, they are not worthy of a National Championship bid. I expect West Virginia's dynamite run offense to end the dream season for the Scarlet Knights on Dec. 2. But what do I know?
-The Celtics still suck. That's not really subject to change either I fear.
-Even more depressing, the Bruins still suck too. I think they have more of a chance to turn it around, but I'm not expecting any parades down Causeway Street anytime soon.
That's all I've got for now, off to watch some AHL hockey tonight maybe. Adios kids
-MC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home